joi, 4 decembrie 2014

my life


                            Hi There
       My name is Antal, I have 47 years

My life has not been easy hard not raised me fairies, and I was not a child kindness. Where fairway green grass never grows any I have two sisters. One of them is older than me, the other smaller two years. I am the middle child eldest sister was on good terms at the outset, but with the small lead fierce fighting between us since childhood. My little sister was my father's favorite, and it's about his spy, that says everything he does (if it was silly) my father. My father was a severe man, I was afraid of him kir if only move one finger, then Mr. raise your hand if you with me? But still I was very curious why hates me? And why he loves my sister. On after all we learned his secret recipe. My father supported me as I did not like the work of a farmer, and I also had a hemiparesis on the right hand, which was not l.ui Convention. Since I could not do the work of the farmer, it was hard to swallow that has a disabled son, behaved with me as is perhaps more inhuman Then I promised that if I have the opportunity to raise a child with him so I'll behave never. My father was respected by society's way but no one knew what kind of man is at home as a parent.
Have you ever thought how you may feel if a close father would fly into sugar to make sure you do not have the courage to umblii him? I did so. Would be nice to your face Smokehouse VHE closed you can not grab a bacon or sausage? All these things happened to me OR but I'm not complaining, everything is now behind me .From all these things I learned something: Father must have a friendly relationship with the child, not only parent-child relationship, because if compoarta with such severity as my father behaved in a Zii I will wake up to the fact that the child no longer communicate with him, but will choose someone else in society who understand and who has the courage to tell his problems . Want to know what the secret is in optimum growth of a child? It's simple as that. You should pay the chance to feel that it is necessary to you, to give a chance to communicate with you, and never lift wicked words, arguments to him (her) if he fails somewhere, because human nature is customary mistake Think you're wrong and you in life, can you beat that you and me actually, but the child is not to blame for what happened to you in life, does not have to relive all the injustice of life that you had to endure today I work as an economist, accounting firms are private, but never argue with the operator if you do something stupid in his work. I am a man locked in, not really interact with the world around us what's wrong but I already used that way, because we have found in life that did not help anyone but me and I can not really rely on one

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu